Are you in need of information about the economic and professional situation of your members?
Are you planning on making strategic decisions in chambers, professional organizations and politics based on meaningful data?
Do you want to develop strategies for the future in your professions?
We can support you in the following matters but without limitations
- Capture the public understanding and situation indicators for current developments
- Prompt provision of data and information to relevant questions
- Analysis and development of quality management and quality assurance
- Professionalization of organizations and professions
- Representation of member interests
- Development of markets, supply and demand for freelance services (confidence goods)
- Estimates and determination of political consequences
- Insights on the development of your young professional members
We work on these and many more topics with a range of scientific data collection devices, for example
- Analysis of secondary data like official statistics
- Surveys of all kind: written/ telephone/ online
- Expert interviews
- Focus groups
- Own investigations
- Analysis of documents
- Data mining
The statutory main operating objective for the institute is to conduct scientific research about questions regarding freelance and liberal profession work, with all associated aspects for the entry to and practice of the profession.
- Structural research
Collection of material and data about the situation and development of liberal professions of individual occupational groups and occupations in different states, in Germany and Europe. Analysis and preparation of data about liberal professions for reports by federal and state governments as well as chambers and associations of liberal professions
- Economic research
Analysis of the economic enterprise “liberal profession”, especially in the function of employer, trainer, investor and tax payer. Analysis of the economic importance of liberal professions, their occupational groups and occupations in a macroeconomic comparison. Investigation of the socio-economic situation and development of liberal professions in total and individual freelance occupations as well as relevant success criteria and their impact.
- Occupational research
Development and update on individual occupational groups and job profiles of liberal professions with consideration to legal and socio-economic conditions. Preparation of scientific assessments and studies about the situation and development of individual liberal professions.
- Statistics about liberal professions
Continuing collection of primary and secondary data to characterize the situation and development of liberal professions in Germany. Development and maintenance of statistical report systems for professional organizations, ministries, and the media to observe the socio-economic and professional situation and development of liberal professions.
Your contact person for any questions regarding research and statistics about liberal profession:
Birgit Kurz, Diplom Sozialwirtin (Univ.)
phone: +49 911 – 23565 11