In the pre-set-up period, the IFB offers a consulting program for entrepreneurs and people succeeding a business in liberal professions called „Vorgründungs- und Nachfolgecoachings Bayerns“ with support of the Bavarian Ministry of Economic Affairs, Energy and Technology and the European Union (European Social Fund). Experienced consultants will accompany your way to a successful implementation of your business idea and support you if management related questions arise, even before the registration of the self employment at the tax office. If you plan to expand your work from part-time to a full-time status, we can help you with steps to take in this regard as well.
The funding covers up to 70% of the advisory fee. A maximum amount of 10 working days (8 hours per day) can be granted.
Anyone who wants to found or to take over a business in liberal professions in Bavaria can be supported. However funding is not possible, if self-employment is already your main occupation.
What has to be done?
- Read our provided information carefully.
- Choose a coach. Important: The counsellor has to fulfill the criteria of the relevant directive regarding pre-set-up coaching.
- Fill out the form below and send it to us accompanied with a brief concept of your business (approx. 1-2 pages), an overview of the planned contents of your coaching session, a current curriculum vitae, as well as supplements to the CV (original).
- We will review your application and contact you if necessary.
- After examining and approving your application, you will receive a funding contract with a statement on how many days could be granted for funding and by what date, at the latest, the invoice has to be paid.
- IMPORTANT: Only after you have received the grant agreement, it is allowed to enter a consultation contract with your coach and start with the counselling sessions.
- After the consultation, you have to pay the bill for the coach first. The payment has to be made from your personal bank account (private or business). Cash payments are not accepted.
- Please send us the invoicing documents including the original invoice, a copy of the account statement and the final report (original).
After a final examination, the IFB will refund a part of the paid coaching costs to your account.
What has to be considered?
- The start and end date of the coaching program, including the submission of the invoicing documents in the original, has to lie within the appropriation period.
- Founders can apply for a maximum of 10 days. The maximum eligible daily funding is 800 EUR.
There is no legal right to the funding.
- Legal Advice, insurance advice, tax issues, expert opinions or the development of software programs is excluded from the coaching service.
- Additionally: No counselling for business consultants. Grants for lawyers are also excluded effective from July 2014!